Cloud First - Pega Lead System Architect
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Cloud First is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Pega Lead System Architects to join our team as Managers. This role will have day-to-day management of our Pega development and architecture teams, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee application development and technical architecture components and drive application developer streams including Pega and integration, technical testing, quality assurance and execution architecture. We'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Pega 7 platform, and demonstrated experience in hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!!
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Pega development/architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years of total technical experience
- Possess certifications: CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) and/or LSA (Lead System Architect
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Management of technical development teams
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Experience creating frameworks and enterprise wide applications
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top