Cloud First - Pega Decisioning Architect
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
The Pega Decisioning Consultant is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for decisioning high performing solutions on the Pega platform, the Pega Decisioning consultant will be knowledgeable on many aspects of our Pega practice.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/have selected Pegasystems to advance their business and the Pega Decisioning Architect is an essential team member inside the organization.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 6th year in a row)!!
Typical Day Snapshot - Pega Decisioning Architect
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Creating new treatment groups, classes, properties, data elements within Pega
- Collaborating with business and technology teams.
- Evaluating impact of change requests to existing logic and display and updates the design document as necessary.
- Building/updating Decisioning components (decision table, scorecard, filter, strategy set, switch, and ranking).
- Working with the LSA to perform deployment and code-merge activities.
- Updating Decisioning strategies and design.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Java, Pega, and/or object-oriented analysis development experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with marketing systems/operations experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of consulting experience.
- Certification in Pega, CPMC and/or CSPMC.
- Experience in database marketing. This experience can include database marketing, list strategies, direct mail analytics, direct mail modeling, direct mail campaign measurement, CRM or other related experience.
- Prior experience in Pega, preferably with NBAM.
- Experience in information technology and/or the consulting business that has included project estimation feasibility studies, business analysis, business design reviews, implementation, user acceptance testing, documentation, functional reviews, and ProJet management.
- Experience in client management and managing customer expectations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top