Cloud First - Pega Business Process Architect- Southwest
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. You will be joining the Cloud First Applications group focusing on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, and Pegasystems. Accenture's Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform , that can drive broader transformational programs for clients.
To guide our clients on the digital journey, we design a strategy and architecture to help bridge the gap between existing legacy systems and new digital technologies. We help clients develop and retain more profitable customer relationships and increase operational efficiencies with Pega technology.
Our clients can experience accelerated growth, improved sales productivity and reduced customer-care costs by implementing Pega's marketing, sales and onboarding, customer service, operations and integrated Pega platform–enabling the intelligent enterprise and creating an agile digital experience.
Come join the #1 Pega Partner (for the 5th year in a row)!!
What we can offer you:
- Training to shape you into a top-notch Business Architect
- An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
- A specialized iterative approach that will refine your functional design skills
- The Best People! (over 400,000)
You are good at:
- Pegasytems products, framework and functional design
- Agile or iterative approach
- DCO facilitation - planning, leading, managing all of the moving parts
- Managing scope with the help of a functional backlog
- Mapping out business processes
- Pega requirement capture, elaboration and confirmation
- Validating development work and test scenarios
- Fostering relationships with both the client and your project team
- Having a keen eye for detail
Benefits with Accenture:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top