Cloud First - Callidus Developer
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology's Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Callidus Cloud is key enabler of Accenture's Cloud First growth; Our clients are world class organizations that are/have selected Callidus Developer to streamline their business processes, communicate and motivate their sellers and provide a better end user experience. The Developer will be essential to the team as part of this fast-growing business for Accenture!
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot - Callidus Developer
Key responsibilities may include:
- Working to create technical designs from functional
- Config in ICM tool
- Unit testing/ supporting for system test UAT
- Work with senior members of the team to develop business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Callidus workflow tool.
- Typical Callidus Developing include configuration of rules, processes that adhere to best practices and perform solution reviews.
- Integrations with back office systems (such as billing systems, MDM, and enterprise data warehouses) and manage cutover and deployment plans. With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
+ Basic qualifications
- At least four (4) years of experience with Callidus development
- Groovy and scripting knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of these workstreams is preferred. (billing systems, MDM, and enterprise data warehouses).
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top