Are you passionate about helping businesses reinvent the foundation of their business In today's digital and cloud-based world, businesses performs only as well as their IT infrastructure. Help be part of the solution in designing processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation and machine learning.
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for deploying, maintaining and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux, especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 7 through 8
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as ntp,smtp,bind, Apache,etc.
- Experience installing and configuring Redhat Satellite server and Oracle Spacewalk server.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large environment centered around best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter Operations Manager, vCenter Orchestrator, vCenter Cloud Automation Center, vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Knowledge on Linux LVM/NFS/Auto FS.
- Experience in Patch Management
- Hands on experience on User administration.
- Need to have knowledge on DR activity/Storage migration.
- Azure, Windows Linux knowledge to provide L1 and L2 support on Azure infrastructure Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Resource Management templates, Virtual Machines, Azure disks, VNet, subnet creation and NSG UDR rules, Azure storage
- Monitoring & event management & alert dispatch for PaaS / IaaS
- Incident, Problem, Change, Request for PaaS
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Windows administrator for both on-prem and cloud
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Windows
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Azure specialist certification.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $50,200 - $80,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.