Cloud Enablement FS Technology Advisor - Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Financial Services Technology Advisory works with each firm to plan, build, transform and orchestrate their technology capabilities, resources, skills and capacity to deliver improved operational efficiency, enhanced enterprise effectiveness and meet their individual and specific business situation, needs and goals.
You will be in our Client & Market organization:
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
What you will do:
As our Financial Services Technology Advisor Consultant, you will:
- Use your proven advisory or management consultancy experience to lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future cloud technologies.
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders, influencing corporate strategy, and building supporting vision documents.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner ideating complex cloud technology transformation strategies to build, transform and operationalize cloud capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Develop business opportunities by ideating strategic innovative technology solutions that transforms and enhances our client's technology offering.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the business case, application assessment and systems development/migration lifecycle, and provide advisory services for the IT and business functions
- Define and implement Cloud solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients.
+ Basic qualifications
- 2+ years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries and 4+ years with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
- Required AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Bachelor's degree required
Passion for keeping up to date on key methodologies, approaches and market trends with a minimum of 1 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud business case and roadmap development
- Application assessment/cloud readiness and disposition
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents.
- Experience using agile methodologies
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career - with excellent benefits - at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top