Cloud & Data Intelligence Expert
The "Innovation Lead for Data Intelligence on Cloud" is responsible for augmenting data-on-cloud offerings in innovative ways to meet client needs. In addition, the ideal candidate would also be responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting Accenture's Data Intelligence Suite. Cloud data intelligence expert with work with technology alliances lead to evaluate supporting technologies and industry specific use cases based on client requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as data intelligence expert for the vision and integration of emerging data technologies on cloud, anticipation of new trends and resolution of complex business and technical problems.
- Lead and coordinate all data-on-cloud technology aspects associated with Accenture's Data Intelligence Suite, including: (1) functional architecture, (2) information architecture, (3) solutions architecture, (4) technical architecture, and (5) security architecture.
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the data-on-cloud concepts as it relates to Accenture's Data Intelligence Suite so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to working prototypes with the full support of the appropriate teams who will develop the new offerings.
- Conduct extensive research and evaluation for major disruptive cloud technology trends that affect Accenture's Data Intelligence Suite.
- Work closely with offering owners to develop and launch the new Data Intelligence Suite offerings (e.g., self-service data access/smart discovery, customer 360 view, smart data visualization, etc.) from concept to delivery with a focus on new technologies.
- Evaluate alliance technologies for potential go-to-market partnerships.
- Lead the development of offering proofs-of-concept and effectively transition those concepts to the lines of business for full architecture, engineering, deployment and commercialization.
- Design Accenture's Data Intelligence Suite suitable for cloud technology (Microsoft Azure or AWS or Google Cloud Platform or others).
- Coach and mentor both senior and junior members across OGs and IDC.
- Develop practical solutions, methodologies, solution patterns and point-of-view documents.
- Participate in industry events to project Accenture's thought leadership.
+ Basic qualifications
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Recognition within the industry as a technologist who has influence within the cloud and data community.
- Deep understanding of the main public cloud platforms (AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud Platform) and a passion for Data, analytics and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- 10 plus years of experience in at least five disciplines, such as solution or technical architecture, application development, cloud, Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment.
- Ten or more years of experience dealing with complex business/technical architectures and complex client delivery.
- Exceptional client management and leadership.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing large and complex Data Lakes, Data Warehouses and Analytics projects.
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top