Cloud Consulting Manager, CMT Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
Accenture Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Cloud Consulting Manager to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media, and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to help clients navigate the potential impacts to their industries. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented cloud solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work with clients at senior/CXO levels to help define their Cloud Strategy.
- Help clients figure out the best Cloud use-cases for their companies and understand the best platforms for implementation
- Establish long-term Cloud implementation roadmaps and manage execution for our clients.
- Keep up to date with various Cloud platforms and technologies in the market and develop points of views on their applicability for various industries and clients.
- Create detailed requirements, including process flows and functional specs for Cloud projects
- Compose whitepapers, position papers, thought leadership articles
- Evangelize and develop understanding of Cloud Technology within Accenture
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages medium to large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cloud technology including:
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Experience designing and building multi-tier, scalable cloud architectures and strategies for enterprises
- Ability to create strategies for performance tuning, load balancing, and Caching (Content and API)
- Familiarity implementing architectural governance processes and handling issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Experience in deploying security architectures across infrastructure and applications
- Minimum of 7 years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- AWS or Azure certification in any of the following - Solutions Architecture, Developer or Systems Operations
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
- Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
- Demonstrated appreciation of cost drivers in systems delivery and operations, as well as commercial consequences of the technical decisions
- History of successful technical sales, consulting, and/or architecture engagements.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top