Clinical Instructor (PT LMSW RN)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Clinical Instructor delivers high quality training to clinical audiences using a variety of media types. The Clinical Instructor provides course and learner feedback to key stakeholders and maintains the highest level of expertise in their specialty areas and interacts with subject matter experts in new course development. The Clinical Instructor is also responsible for monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes, including classroom, courseware curriculum and instructor readiness.
Key Responsibilities: Develops and or delivers training materials to Texas Medicaid employees to include:
- Development of training materials as assigned
- Delivery of training as assigned
- Maintaining open, timely and effective communication with staff, leaders, organizational colleagues and State representatives
- Maintaining a positive and professional work environment
- Communicating planned changes and organizational news announcements to team and leaders in a timely manner
- Providing regular feedback on trainees to appropriate organizational leaders
- Functioning as an advisor and training subject matter expert for staff, the State, other departments, and other organizational entities as needed
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top