Client Svcs Delivery Manager
- Please note that this is a posting for anticipated future opportunities. The interview process could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Client Service Delivery Manager is on point to provide leadership and day-to-day operational management to ensure that the account team consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. The Client Delivery Lead is on point to manage and coordinate the savings impact on the client account. The Client Delivery Leader focuses on all program activities that result in savings opportunities for the client, including sourcing, expert buying, and savings-related activities performed by the category leads and managers.
- Lead the development of our annual operating plan, a roll-up of category plans, contractual commitments, and execution plan of customer roadmaps
- Ensure program commitments are being fulfilled, while resolving issues related to scope, budget, and customer satisfaction
- Proactively pursue relationships with client Stakeholders across a variety of functional areas to increase stakeholder engagement
- Execute client communication plan, inclusive of Accenture thought leadership, and other marketing efforts
- Collaboratively build the account's strategy with the Client Executive, being prepared to execute revenue protection strategies, and manage client work
- Identify and pursue opportunities to restructure delivery and staffing model as needs of organizations change to continually drive value to client
- Manage the pipeline of potential projects (sourcing, continuous improvement, etc.), including relevant Stakeholder expectations
- Drive operational governance elements
- Identify untapped areas for savings and lead the follow-up activities to gain access to the spend areas
- Manage monthly performance measurement and reporting, tracking overall progress against program savings targets
- Assist with creating and closing proposals generated by leadership
- Assist throughout the sales process, as required
- Further advance program and senior customer relationship management skills.
- Grow category knowledge to expert levels, creating growth opportunities for team and company.
- Lead all associated delivery team members to achieve target results and customer satisfaction.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top