Client Svcs Delivery Associate Manager
- Please note that this is a posting for anticipated future opportunities. The interview process could be extended based on the needs of the business.
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you'd enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Client Service Delivery Associate Manager is on point to provide leadership and day-to-day operational management to ensure that the account team consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations. The Client Delivery Associate Manager focuses on all program activities that result in savings opportunities for the client, including sourcing, expert buying, and savings-related activities performed by the category leads and managers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's business, structure, challenges and requirements within the context of the customer's business sector
- Manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact within project budget, timeline and deliverables and agreed upon scope
- Ensure client satisfaction through project delivery
- Effectively manage complex project in ambiguous environment
- Assist with creating and closing proposals generated by leadership
- Assist throughout the sales process, as required
- Develop senior client relationships in order to influence services sales opportunities
- Responsible for contributing to knowledge capital
- Translate ambiguous communication into clear and precise language
- Responsible for determining data collection requirements and creating concrete analysis from ambiguous requests, based on customer needs
- Responsible for driving succinct analysis from multiple data loads
- Responsible for supervising teams of 7+ employees
- Mentor junior associates to developing sound analysis and evoking critical thinking ability
- Develop strategic relationships developing an advisor relationship
- Support new sales efforts by participating in oral
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top