Client Service Delivery Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Client Services Delivery Manager supports the management level of an Accenture client. This role directly reports to the client division director and engages with senior client division stakeholders to provide compliance industry insights, process definition, global alignment/standardization and operations management. The Client Services Delivery Manager will also be positioned as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide guidance to the global client team on client software licensing rules and client global operating processes. The Service Delivery Manager should have significant practical working experience within the license compliance industry and will be responsible for driving operational alignment with the client's similar businesses in Europe. In this regard, the Client Services Delivery Manager should have compliance industry work experience within the European market and be a point of authority on identifying differences in contract (legal) interpretation, software licensing economics, client operational processes and customer dynamics, between the European and the North/South American markets. This senior role requires strong people management skills leading an Accenture team of 20+ program managers, to insure all service level delivery requirements are achieved. In addition, this role requires strong working knowledge of the client's software licensing business from both a technical and business management perspective.
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) in client's current and past licensing rules
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) in the clients current and past operational processes, including systems/tools that are currently/previously in use
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) providing detail to the client on the global license compliance industry trends
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) in the client's Microsoft CRM Dynamics application and design/deploy performance enhancements as required
- Identify operational/legal differences between client business operations in the European and the North/South American markets, and drive optimal alignment
- Provide technical licensing, operational process, financial modelling and negotiation training to new team members
- Own the direct client relationship and maintain a strong working relationship to drive future business growth
- Produce executive level management reporting to include operational excellence, financial forecasting and resourcing/capacity requirements
- Supervise a team of program managers, including setting priorities, managing performance and recruitment
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top