Client Service Delivery Lead (Global Voice Lead)
Accenture is looking for highly motivated leader as part of a successful team to work in a demanding environment supporting Accenture's Client Critical Global Voice 24x7 Operations. The successful candidate will form part of a core leadership team accountable for the always-on and always secure digital infrastructure, Escalation Management and maintenance of External Clients Voice environment. Delivering service excellence against established Critical SLA's and KPI's and driving ongoing service model best practice.
- Day to day management of a team of managers and technical resources, including work allocation and prioritization
- Participate in orals, solutioning and sales opportunities.
- Drive coordination with client and various internal/ external teams for all type of issue resolution within strict SLA providing 24x7 on-call support
- Accountable for all critical service support, handling outage communications and restoration of services etc.
- This is an End client facing role with Account Management ,direct client CXO level interactions and handling upsell /solutioning and Delivery support and escalations.
- Work closely with NS, AMT and Shared Service leadership.
- Operations support of 24/7 center from multiple locations.
- Responsible for Data infrastructure operations, driving industry best practice for operation team cross platform engagement and seamless integration and interaction.
- Strong focus on Innovation based continuous improvement, Standardization & Compliance.
- Vendor Management for all devices and tools supported.
- Ensure the operational readiness of new and upgraded network technologies, services, and platforms, prior to release into production.
- Part of a team driving product and service evaluations for technical relevance in our current and planned infrastructures
- Good understanding of network equipment including routers and switches, network protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tools
- Ready to handle various parallel functions related to Service Delivery where required.
- Lead the development, implementation and continual improvement of service management policies and processes covering such areas as Configuration/Asset, Change, Release, Incident, Problem and Service Catalog.
- Ensure all KPI's are met or exceeded
- Actively managed contract compliances viz.Client Data Protection and act as a Compliance Champion
- Maintain Resource Chargeability
- Manage and meet all Critical SLA's
- Proven strong leadership and interaction skills at a senior leadership level
- Proven operational team management experience in an ISP/Carrier provider environment
- Proven ability to plan, organize and manage complex work effort
- Ability to delegate and manage work effort of others effectively
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; understands/executes concepts of project management
- Ability to interact effectively at a leadership level.
- Strong design skills, project management skills, organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate technical information in using non-technical language.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- ITIL framework knowledge
- ISO 20k framework knowledge
- Experience in managing large multinational teams
- Ability to plan and manage budgetary requirements associated with managing multinational teams
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top