Client Service Delivery Lead
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Client Service Delivery Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution.
Job Description Overview:
Act as a single point of contact for the Outsourcing Account Delivery team for service delivery operations. Manage all service management activities on behalf of the delivery organization. Accountable for commitments made on behalf of Accenture to the client, including service level agreements, and demand and cost of delivery. Interact with the Outsourcing Account Delivery team, clients, delivery groups and Service Delivery teams responsible for delivering work to the client.
Assign all work assignments, commit teams to work, manage the quality of their work, manage the team s financials and mix to targets, and drive the overall people management within the team. May manage service delivery team leads.
- Travel 50% amongst offices to manage automation implementations
- Understands and manages client and other program stakeholder expectations and business outcomes
- Manages overall efforts of design, development, test, and deployment for automations in alignment with project schedule.
- Leads and/or participates in various types of client interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions & business outcomes
- Manage & keep regular status report, issues/risk log for project, and report escalations to leadership
- Manage project budget, forecasts, & resource staffing of project
- Ensures open, productive, motivating atmosphere within the project team
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top