Client & Opportunity Marketing Senior Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand—at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels—that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The position involves leading an Operating Unit-specific marketing team focused on account-based, opportunity-based and sales marketing programs for the Health & Public Service operating group. This individual will work closely with OU and Sales leadership to align marketing strategy and campaigns to support their business growth strategy. Further collaboration and integration with Issue Based Campaign, Industry, capability and geographic marketing leads is required.
The position will lead decision-making, partnering with NA sales leadership, on application of all Client & Opportunity marketing programs including intelligent Client Content Marketing, Opportunity Centric Marketing and Marketing Sales Campaigns. The role will own qualification, design, asset creation, rollout and measurement of marketing initiatives focused on driving sales around specific offerings and solutions. This role will manage NA members of the Client & Opportunity marketing team as direct reports as well as marketing shared services professionals.
Experience of business-to-business marketing in the professional services or IT services marketplace – particularly focused on account-based and client centric marketing, sales growth, social selling and sales origination is required. The individual in this role must be strategic in balancing multiple priorities with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organisation. Must be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activites and plans.
This role will require collaboration with the broader marketing and communications teams for H&PS and Accenture broadly along with third party partners and vendors.
- Increase marketing differentiation in NA around specific offerings and solutions to specific targets.
- Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for H&PS services and assets in NA.
- Enable the NA business to help grow client relationships and conversations via social and digital channels.
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs in NA by applying best practice techniques and bringing innovation.
- Build relationships with NA business leadership and teams sales teams, offering leadership – coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation.
- Own the client & opportunity marketing portfolio of services and apply/align to appropriate priorities and accounts to drive the NA growth agenda.
- Establish and report on KPIs, measurement and continuous improvement across H&PS marketing and C&O marketing for NA.
- Leverage and enhance sales campaign marketing framework to work with sales campaign leads to ensure innovation, industrialization and integration.
- Lead a team in delivering cost-efficient, integrated marketing campaigns including message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media outreach.
- Draw insights from monthly program analytics to refine programs and improve performance.
- Work with corporate functions such as competitor intelligence and Accenture research to drive differentiation and personalisation.
- Collaborate with IBC and industry marketing leads – understanding relevance of campaigns and content and encouraging integration and re-purposing.
- Share best practices to help improve skill development and ability amongst H&PS team.
- Assist planning of investments and manage operational budget items.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage multiple sales campaigns and stakeholders across various timelines.
- Travel domestically and / or internationally, as needed on limited basis.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top