Client Financial Management Analyst, Dallas
Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Dallas, TX
Level: 11- Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status and engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top