CIO Security Associate Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location : Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Candidate will be part of the Internal IT Security Compliance team focused on monitoring compliance with security metrics, facilitating preventative actions and compliance improvements, and designing and testing compliance reporting improvements. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing daily/weekly security vulnerability metrics and maintain actual/projected data
- Defining approach, stakeholders, and actions to address categories of vulnerabilities
- Reporting vulnerability breach status to CIO Leadership
- Coordinating remediation activities with app and infrastructure teams and reporting on related remediation efforts
- Providing vulnerability remediation support to application team contacts
- Providing support for questions related to security compliance reporting and remediation
- Owning and tracking security related action items discussed in weekly Security meetings
- Identifying and addressing new areas of risk to lower our security risk profile
- Analyzing, defining, coordinating, and testing new security compliance reporting requirements
- Creating and leading virtual training sessions to support security compliance programs
- Creating various summary reports highlighting non-compliance for leadership
- Drafting memos to be distributed by Leadership to announce scan results or other key security messages
- Maintaining and reviewing access lists for key security reporting information
- Participating in Information Security Initiative project implementations as security compliance representative ensuring deliverables follow internal targets
- Candidate will need some flexibility in meeting with globally disbursed teams
- Candidate will be coordinating actions/meetings with teams based in India/Argentina/Philippines
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Coursework or major in Information Security
- MS Excel (basic vlookup, pivot creation)
- Qualys Vulnerability remediation
- Risk Assessment
- Security Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Systems Development Lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top