Change Management Consultant, Talent & Organization Resources, Midwest Region
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Our Talent & Organization Consulting Practice
An engaged, skilled and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture's Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach to identifying workforce needs in light of business goals, collaborating with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated talent, HR and organization change services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead and manage the workforce of the future. Our focus is:
- Improving people performance and driving growth through human capital strategy, talent management and learning
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale for executives and leaders at all levels
- Creating compelling employee experiences and HR functions for the digital age
- Increasing the pace, certainty and successful outcomes of organizations' change programs through analytics and insights
Organization & Change
Change Management is focused on helping clients successfully plan for and manage change in an environment that is global, multi-cultural, cross-generational, and virtual - and changing at an accelerating pace. This is achieved using methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace, certainty, and sustainability of successful organizational change.
By leveraging Accenture capabilities, proven tools and methods, paired with dynamic approaches, our clients plan and execute change management programs in the areas of:
- Organizational Design – Assess our client's organizational structure and redesign/plan according to their business needs and goals.
- Merger Integration – Align businesses for optimum efficiency
- Culture Change – Shift client's culture to best support their business initiatives Next-Gen Communications – social, mobile, video
- Next-Gen Learning using augmented/ virtual reality platforms integrated into wearable devices, delivered just in time
- Insight-Driven Transformation based on analytics and behavioral sciences
- Leadership Development – Making sure our client's leadership team understands the needs of their employees and what they value and are advocates of talent and organization programs
- Change Management – Implementing the process, tools and techniques needed to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcomes
- New System and Process Integration – Training development to support implementations and system upgrades
This Consultant role is aligned to our Resources Operating Group. The work will be primarily focused on analyzing, architecting and executing organizational change programs and initiatives to help achieve a client's organization wide growth, optimization or reinvention journey. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
A Consultant within Accenture's Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Effectively leverages their direct Accenture supervisor to help mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges before they become issues.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top