Accenture is a global collective of innovators whose aim is to improve the way the world works and lives. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent, we drive success in new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond to, and recover, at all points of the security lifecycle. We hire the very best security talent and arm them with the coolest tools and latest tech so they can help our clients build resilience as we create integrated, customized turnkey solutions. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
Cyber Defense within Accenture Security provides several high-risk, high-impact services for our clients. As such, the teams within Cyber Defense have unique and challenging infrastructure and security requirements. Some of the infrastructure currently managed within Cyber Defense includes command-and-control infrastructure for advanced red teaming, cloud infrastructure to support incident response investigations, and custom environments dedicated to developing malware and reverse-engineering software. Additionally, the workstations and laptops of Cyber Defense personnel have unique security requirements and challenges.
This person will report to the CDI US Operations Lead and will be responsible for driving upstream and horizontal reporting on infrastructure and workstation compliance. They will also be responsible for managing technology procurement and license distribution across the cyber defense organization.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Create and actively manage infrastructure and system compliance reporting upstream to the global ASOC, and horizontally to Cyber Defense and Accenture Security leadership.
- Quickly incorporate globally distributed operational teams acquired from organic growth and M&A activity into compliance and technology management plans.
- Facilitate procurement and technology management for the Cyber Defense organization utilizing proprietary Accenture processes and tools.
- Collaborate with other Project Managers within the global Accenture Information Security organization to implement best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Collaborate with upper management within Cyber Defense and Accenture Security when executing and ensure reporting delivers actionable value.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of successfully managing IT compliance reporting in mid to large organizations
- Minimum 2 years of experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.), Microsoft Teams (Collaboration).
- Minimum 2 years of experience /ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments in globally distributed organizations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience /ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience/exposure to and successful completion of information security and compliance projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience/exposure to projects utilizing cloud technologies (Amazon AWS, Google Compute, and/or Microsoft Azure)
- PM, IT & IS certifications: CISSP, PMP, ITIL, Six-Sigma, etc.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $61,600 - $97,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.