C++/C# Sr. Service Integration Software Developer
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry's only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
The Senior Service Integration Software Developer, in collaboration with project team members, designs, develops, and tests new software solutions and new versions of existing Mortgage Cadence software. This role specializes in the development of new transactions with service providers, enhancing existing service connections and debugging issues. Also responsible for evaluating and implementing opportunities to convert legacy C++ codebase to newer technologies.
- Documents conceptual and technical designs.
- Understands and applies applicable design and coding standards.
- Builds packages and deploys software to integration environments.
- Fields technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Provides development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Investigates and resolves bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Builds and maintains internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
- Researches new software development concepts and makes suggestions for improvements.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top