Capital Markets-Asset Management Senior Manager-SE
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Consulting's Financial Services Capital Markets and embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you'll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
FINANCIAL SERVICES CAPITAL MARKETS
Are you ready to join our Capital Markets practice to help our clients prepare for—and navigate—tomorrow's markets today? Do you want to lead in the digital transformation of Wealth and Asset Management services? Can you bring innovation to front, middle and back-office trading functions and platforms as well as post trade clearing and settlement functions? Are you ready to drive cost efficiency, operational excellence and a customer centric view for leading Investment banks?
If yes then Accenture FS Capital Markets is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you'll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new Capital Market innovative world.
As a Capital Market Asset Management Digital Transformation Senior Manager, you'll often be:
- Delivering successful Asset Management Digital Transformation engagements (sometimes multiple at once) addressing our clients' business challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value;
- Drive Clients Enterprise level reporting transformation through:
- Data aggregation and ETL platforms;
- Data Governance;
- Regulatory and risk/performance reporting;
- Improving the investment Management capabilities through the development of Digital decision support solutions;
- Improving sales/marketing capabilities through Distribution Strategy and Analytics and Social/Mobile enablement empowering the integration with the distribution channels;
- Solving complex problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions;
- Making, building and sustaining trusted senior client relationships;
- Leading business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation;
- Running Accenture's business (including cost management, contract management, …) with discipline, rigor and integrity;
- Taking accountability for developing the Financial Service Capital Markets Asset Management practice and build Accenture's innovative offerings, assets and capabilities;
- Developing and leading high performing multidisciplinary FS Capital Markets teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top