Capital Markets Trading Consultant (TC) - SE
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career - with excellent benefits - at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on-the-job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Seeking program managers and experienced Business Analysts (BA) who have worked primarily on the sell side within investment banking, trading and/or operations. Will be responsible for running complex programs, leading business documentation, testing and deployment Program managers will lead functional BAs on a client site. Roles demand strong communication and industry knowledge in order to be credible when leading programs gathering requirements from end users.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Previous experience highly valued include: front office/sell side frameworks, client relationship management (CRM) applications (custom and packaged), equity & fixed income trading, collateral management, liquidity management, treasury, and OTC derivatives.
- We expect program managers to lead complex change initiatives in a Capital Markets front, middle or back office setting.
- We expect functional BAs to be capable of working independently with limited oversight.
- Key to success in this role is attention to detail and to be clearly able to document requirements.
- Candidates with a demonstrated track record of process redesign will be preferred.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Major in business, finance, or economics preferred
- 3 - 7 years experience within a change or consulting function in capital markets
- Practical knowledge of Investment Banking Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office processes
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Back to top