Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture's Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients' core businesses and transforming industries in order to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As an elite global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021 .
As part of this practice we have built a Financial Services Infrastructure centre of excellence focused on CBDC, Digital Assets and Custody, Tokenization and Capital Markets of the Future. You will be part of this successful global team who have been leading the adoption of CBDC, Digital Assets and Tokenisation with central banks, banks, exchanges and other financial market infrastructure players. This team has been responsible for some of the flagship CBDC and Digital Asset projects with top clients such as the ECB, SDX, Bank of Canada and Riksbank. You would be joining a team who are passionate about the future of money and the capital markets of tomorrow. The successful candidate will help us expand and continue innovating at the forefront of tomorrow's capital markets working on exciting projects and proposals.
Passionate about shaping and implementing the capital markets of the future. A good understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technology with subject matter knowledge and industry expertise in capital markets. Experience working with clients to unlock innovation through technology, whilst managing a team in an agile and fast past environment. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think.
You'll often be:
- Helping top-tier capital markets clients transform their businesses at pack to unlock value co-creating new solutions using blockchain and distributed ledger technology.
- Supporting development of proposal responses and related discussions with clients, presenting a vision of the capital markets of the future and up coming up with innovative concepts/ideas.
- Shaping solutions for our most complex client engagements and early adopters; coordinating across multiple teams to evaluate the business case, formulate an approach, propose the technology solution, and assess risks.
- Increasing the firm's revenues by increasing Sales for Accenture, by working with industry players.
- Building relationships with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- A key participant in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply key technology innovations
- Fortifying Accenture's Blockchain & Multiparty Systems practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentoring junior members of the Blockchain & Multiparty Systems team and grooming them for more responsibility.
- Experience with blockchain or distributed ledgers.
- Conveying and communicating complex scenarios and solutions in a simple, logical manner that addresses varying audiences.
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how an offering and service provides value with an objective and independent point of view.
- Working through organizational change and/or expanding ecosystem relationships, developing and delivering creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who do we need?
- Minimum 5 years consulting and account management experience; preferably with large scale technologies transformations and/or emerging technologies within the Capital Markets Domain.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Experience in selling & delivering IT services/ Consulting Sales/ Professional Services, by helping pull together proposals and contributing content/concepts differentiating Accenture from the competition
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex client problems with a foundational understanding of core Capital Markets Product knowledge
- Strong management presence as well as excellent presentation, speaking, and communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
- Deep understanding of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Rich experience in the capital markets industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at senior management level Prior Management Consulting Experience in the creation of proposals, resource planning, roadmaps
- Prior Business Technology background and or strong interest in emerging technologies and how they impact the business
- Excellent Team Management and people development skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.