Capability Network Customer & Channels Functional Salesforce.com Consulting Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com .
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture Capability Network Sales and Customer Service
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Practice Overview: The Customers & Channels Capability is aligned to the Capability Network division of Accenture and works with our client's services organization. The team provides transformation services across five key offering namely Digital Sales, Service & Marketing; Retention and growth; Field Services; Contact channels and CRM Operations. These services help our clients optimize their cost to serve and improve revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have great understanding of customer services function and span across various industries like CHT, FS, Utilities and Retail. The team leverages this diversified skill to deliver projects that helps drive quantifiable value to our clients.
We are looking for passionate and driven Functional Salesforce.com Consulting Manager who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help optimize our client's service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
Lead customer experience assessment, channel analysis, KPI definition, solution and vendor evaluation in the CRM space
Conduct CRM capability assessment, prepare target CRM operating model, functional blueprint, use cases, create and articulate business case for CRM solutions and explain the value proposition to the client
Responsible for analyzing customer requests related to CRMS, provide solutions and recommendation to solve business / operational problems using CRM, specifically Sales Force
- Manage Sales Force CRM Engagements across project delivery phases
- Lead Business Proposals to work closely with Accenture teams and Vendors (if any) to respond to RFI's and RFP's
- Manage Customer & Channels capability with other Managers and help grow practice in terms of headcount, creating Point of Views, develop assets to improve operational efficiency and/or Customer experience for our clients
- Provide solution options for customer engagement, sales & customer service processes and functional architecture and act as an SME for full scale CRM implementation
- Collect, formulate and disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery for customers and formulate into intellectual property to grow our practice and library of tools, pro-actively identify existing or pending knowledge gaps and act to address them
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech. Read More
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Sales Force Platform
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading Sales, Customer Service or Marketing operations assessment/benchmarking, identifying gaps and deriving business case for driving improvements and coordinating solution design and deployment.
- Sales Force Certification - Marketing Cloud (or desire to attain certification)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM
- In-depth understanding of Omni channel CRM: functional capabilities including customer engagement, sales, service, community, CPQ, Field Service, Analytics and integration with digital channels
- Possess futuristic view on future CRM trends including IoT, AI and analytics
- Good to have understanding or working knowledge on other CRMs; SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Pega
- Very strong communication skills; demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Extensive Project management, client facing and negotiation skills
- Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
- Assisting in the preparation and response to customer RFP requests, carefully qualifying the prospective deal for technical feasibility
- Knowledge of cloud economics which includes pricing strategy of different cloud CRM solutions and providing detailed TCO
- Professional services or engineering background with CRM and/or Contact Center solutions
- Experience on auxiliary systems such as Contact Center, WFM, Recording, Virtual Hold will be a plus
- Experience in cutting edge technologies including Bot, AI, RPA systems will be a plus
- Experience working with large team in different geographies on agile projects
Locations CA - San Francisco,MA - Boston,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top