Capability Network Customer & Channels Analyst - Genesys (US flexible)
Organization: Accenture Strategy - Capability Network Customers & Channels Analyst
Travel Required: 80-100% travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world. Capability Network Professionals....
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Accenture leadership and management team through capability assessment, solutioning, and delivery of Genesys on-premise or pure cloud solutions
- Support proposal leads in analyzing client's requirements, preparing proposals and response for RFPs
- As a Genesys SME, design and build Genesys powered Omni-channel solution for our client to manage and route various customer touchpoints and channels
- Work directly with client team to document functional/non-functional requirements, design workflows, build solution and provide QA support
- Build application modules, troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions
- Coordinate with offshore team through any client clarifications and dependencies
- Participate in Research and Development of Assets and Point of Views focused on Customer Service Channels and Operations
- Collect, formulate, and disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery for customers and formulate into intellectual property to grow our practice
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in contact center infrastructure, application, Contact center operations and business process
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands on experience of designing and developing Customer Service and Channel Application on Genesys PureEngage/ PureConnect/ PureCloud platforms strongly preferred
- Functional and hands on experience on Voice and Non-Voice (SMS, Email, Chat etc.) applications solutioning using Genesys Composer and/or Genesys Designer
- Experience in Genesys PureCloud administration & application development
- Experience in Genesys Framework Component (including but not limited to GVP, eServices, GRE, SIP, URS, Info Mart, GMS, OCS, GPlus Integrations etc.)
- Experience in leveraging Genesys product solution to automate customer service processes like Task Routing, Interaction Routing, CTI, Reporting etc.
- Experience on auxiliary systems such as CRM, WFM, Speech Analytics, Virtual Hold and in cutting edge technologies including Bot, AI, RPA systems will be a plus
- Working knowledge of capabilities of leading other platform providers such as Cisco, Amazon Connect, Salesforce, NICE inContact, Verint
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women .
Back to top