Campus Recruiter-San Francisco
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: San Francisco, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruiter supports 2-3 campuses and is accountable for execution associated with the delivery of candidates to meet recruiting demand for entry-level recruiting. The position is called to make independent decisions which have major day to day impact in area of responsibility. Accountable for developing new and/or managing multiple key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence.
- Collaborates on the development of and ensures execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges/universities
- Communicates strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Builds relationships and serves as the point-of-contact for Accenture campus teams, career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations
- Plans, coordinates, and leads the execution of all logistical elements for on-campus marketing efforts for colleges/university (i.e., information sessions, career fairs) and interviewing efforts (i.e., establishes interviewing dates, solicits and schedules interviewers, prepares interviewing materials)
- Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level profile; makes next step decisions
- Conducts screening and performance factor interviews as needed
- Reviews paperwork to ensure feedback is documented appropriately and meets EEO guidelines
- Makes next step decisions after interviews
- Serves as primary information resource for recruits throughout the interviewing process -- communicates status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates, coordinates all follow-up efforts
- Enters recruit information into candidate management system
- Conducts periodic quality checks of recruiting systems to ensure data integrity
Travel to multiple locations and universities as business need requires, with a heavy emphasis in the Fall.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year prior campus recruiting experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Taleo systems experience
- Pipeline management
- Ability to recommend new and innovative ideas to attract entry level talent.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member, mentoring more junior recruiters
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Demonstra ted leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top