Campus Recruiter – Accenture Strategy
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Strategy Campus Recruiter (Recruiting Specialist) supports 2-3 campuses and is accountable for execution and strategy associated with the delivery of candidates to meet entry-level recruiting demand across the US. Travel is required for this role.
Ideal Locations: New York, Philadelphia or Boston AND Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, or Houston AND San Francisco
- Collaborates on the development of and ensures execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges/universities
- Creates and communicates Accenture Strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Builds relationships and serves as the point-of-contact for Accenture Strategy campus teams, career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations
- Plans, coordinates, and leads the execution of all logistical elements for on-campus marketing efforts for colleges/university (i.e., information sessions, career fairs) and interviewing efforts (i.e., establishes interviewing dates, solicits and schedules interviewers, prepares interviewing materials)
- Drives change and improvement on assigned campuses with new events, process improvements and marketing tactics
- Takes on additional programming +1s (i.e., intern program, early ID program, diversity recruiting initiatives)
- Manages stakeholder engagement and updates them on recruiting metrics to help identify gaps in our recruiting process or areas of improvement
- Budget reconciliation and management amongst assigned campuses
- Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level Strategy Analyst profile
- Conducts screening and performance factor interviews as needed
- Reviews paperwork to ensure feedback is documented appropriately and meets EEO guidelines
- Makes next step decisions after interviews as to final rounds and offers with dedicated leadership
- Serves as primary information resource for recruits throughout the interviewing process -- communicates status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates, coordinates all follow-up efforts
- Enters candidate information into candidate management system and ensures tracking is up to date
- Conducts periodic quality checks of recruiting systems to ensure data integrity
- This role requires evening and weekend hours on occasion (this requirement heaviest in the Fall) and will require travel during peak season
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (+/-16 years)
- Minimum of one year of campus recruiting experience encompassing at least one full cycle of full time, intern and summer programming experience that includes:
- managing and/or accountability for delivering multiple events in a short period of time
- strong organization skills and previous candidate tracking experience
- strong written and verbal communication
- prior experience with stakeholder management
- passion for campus recruiting
- ability and willingness to travel during peak seasons
- MBA and/or undergraduate campus experience
- Prior experience building and managing a budget
- Demonstrated skills in the following:
- highly organized and detail oriented
- strong communication skills both visual and oral
- proficient with excel
- creativity and critical thinking
- able to make independent decisions as well as escalate where appropriate
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top