Campaign Management Operations Manager
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Location: Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Boston
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Campaign Management Operations Manager
The role of Campaign Management Operations Manager is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing professional to play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Accenture. The Campaign Management Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring world class campaign management by capturing and sharing best practices and facilitating constant learning and improvement. This role reports directly to the Campaign Management Director.
- Continuous focus, internally and externally, on identifying marketing best practices that can be tested and scaled across the M+C organization.
- Develop and execute a test and learn approach that is focused on identifying the most effective marketing strategies that can be scaled across marketing campaigns.
- Own campaign management processes and lead change management efforts as processes evolve.
- Manage the Campaign Management Communication and Collaboration program ensuring the right communications channels are being employed to foster information sharing, collaboration, learning, and growth.
- Manage the Campaign Management new employee experience program ensuring new hires feel welcomed, valued, and prepared to take on the responsibilities of work.
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of integrated marketing and communications experience including but not limited to Marketing Planning, Campaign Management, digital marketing, social media, event management.
- Experience in defining and rolling out marketing best practices across an organization with specific experience in designing and running 'test and learn' marketing programs, including defining KPIs, creating test criteria, achieving statistical significance, and turning insights into action.
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, such as: Responsys, Teradata, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Aprimo, Unica, Eloqua, Marketo
- Superior communications, storytelling and presentation skills
- Excellent leader and collaborator; with experience building effective relationships in large, complex organizations
- Ability to motivate, develop and maximize effectiveness of team members
- Highly detailed with a passion for well-executed deliverables
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas of Marketing & Communications and other groups within Accenture
- Thrives on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
$88,600-$139,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,TX - Irving