Business & Technology Innovation Principal
Location: Southwest Region - Austin, TX
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
● Lead consulting engagements from post sales
stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope,
deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
● Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
● Lead and manage the implementation project team
● Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status
● Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow
account team to progress
● Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on
What it takes to be an Engagement Manager in our ServiceNow business unit:
● Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client
● Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills
(proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
● Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing
thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business
process and/or technical problems
● Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric
attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
● Proven team player and team builder
● Strong organizational and analytical skills
● Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture
● A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and
● PMP certification preferred
● ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top