Business Process Services Account Lead - Banking
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Account Leadership professionals work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. They bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
The Account Lead is responsible for handling Outsourcing accounts with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Finance Accounting, Health Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, Hospitality Management, Supply Chain and Claims Processing. They would bring extensive experience in account growth, profit loss and exceptional client relationship management experience.
- Ensure seamless execution of current operations including financials
- Provide transformative solutions to client business problems
- Originate new ideas opportunities for growth within an area of responsibility
- Involve in setting strategic direction to establish near term and long term goals
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and or within Accenture
- Serve as positive advocate for the outsourcing partnership and program
- Work with key client stakeholders for driving operational decisions
- Focuses on driving value for the client
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top