Business Ops Technology Project Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
This role resides within Accenture's Applied Life Sciences Solutions group. This group helps clients make a meaningful impact on patients' lives by combining new science with leading-edge technology. We're working with our clients to revolutionize how medical treatments are Discovered, Developed and Delivered. Helping 90% of the Fortune 500 life sciences companies (including all of the Top Ten) with 15,000+ life sciences professionals in 50+ countries.
Job Description :
The Business Ops Technology Project Manager will be accountable for managing the ARDS technology team responsible for customized solutions, application development, incident, problem, change, patch and release management for in house and third-party applications. In addition, will manage Vendors, licenses and infrastructure for ARDS production, development and test environments as well as work closely with Technology groups within Accenture.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage technology team to support technical applications and on-going maintenance of applications
- Manage all the in house and third-party applications used by Accenture ARDS group
- Manages all the Technology security requirements as per Accenture client data protection standards
- Manage technology initiatives to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, proper technology support staffing and scope Manage automation, digitization and transformation projects for ARDS
- Lead the cost to serve initiative from technology perspective for cost optimization
- Manage licenses for applications used in ARDS (3 rd party as well as in house SAS, Adobe, Oxygen, Evermap to name a few)
- Lead all applications upgrades, developments, deployments, bug fixes via the release management process
- Lead customized solutions required for ARDS or from clients
- Manage regular technology communications related to upgrade, patches, incidents, business continuity
- Manage vulnerability, security and audit requirements for Development, Production and Test environments
- Monitor and track Technology project milestones and deliverables and manage technology deployments resolving issues and ensuring a smooth process
- Manage Incident, Problem and Change management for applications owned by ARDS Group
- Provide leadership support in client audits relating to infrastructure, security, hosting and datacenter engaging third party vendors like SAS, Adobe, Oracle where needed
- Identify ways to streamline and improve technology footprint, identify ways to continuously improve operations through technology
- Serve as escalation point for technology risks
- Implement innovation in Operations and identify strategic opportunities for improvement
- Support the development and solutioning of technology change orders for new work as well as work with team and client (if applicable) for new technology scope or to adhere to new technology requirements
- Provide customer centric approach to working with all stakeholders when resolving technology issues
- Work closely with the respective lines of business to implement technology changes and develop new ideas
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years' experience managing clients and projects
- Minimum 4 years' IT/Computer Operations experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing and forecasting project budgets
- Ability to manage technical deployments
- 4 year degree
- Ability to manage incidents, problems and change management
- Prior Pharma/Biotech industry experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, time-management skills; effective at managing many competing projects and consistent ability to fulfill commitments
- Proven abilities to lead and/or work with multidisciplinary project teams across multiple geographic locations to build collaborative relationships
- Proven ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients, peers and team members through integrity, credibility, reliability and trust
- Proven ability to establish reputation as a regulatory operations subject matter expert.
- Proven abilities to anticipate and address stakeholder needs in problem solving and risk mitigation
- Proven abilities to delegate task, take regular updates and share it with the leadership
- Prior experience as a Team Leader or People Manager, skilled in managing employees
- Project management skills (PMP, Prince)
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- End to end understanding of Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Applications and Database understanding (.Net, Oracle, SQL, Java)
- HIPPA, 21 CFR Part 11 Knowledge
- Ability to work in team environment across multiple geographic locations.
- Ability to work independently and adept at managing multiple competing tasks.
- Able to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top