Business Operations Analyst
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for the below:
- Drive the efforts towards building maintaining a resource or reference document for all reports and deliverables monthly and quarterly.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Credit Services Operations Account's internal Business Operations information including but not limited roster information and credentials, historical financial analysis, and footprint across client's functional spaces.
- Assist in content development, publications and maintenance of the Credit Services monthly communications.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of internal process documentation and handbook of PMO activities across the Credit Services Operations Portfolio
- Update Credit Services joint calendar for all meetings, reports, and deliverables.
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery and internal program management office activities by creating templates, role aids and other materials.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required to both the Account Lead and Business Operations Lead
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top