Business Development Senior Manager - West CMT
Level: 6 - Sr. Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Sales career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Interact directly with client leaders and buyers as an influencer and expert, leveraging knowledge the industry and client's business to grow and deepen Accenture Operations volume of services across an enterprise account.
- Build incremental pipeline, qualify new opportunities, capture new sales on existing assigned accounts and originate new opportunities that can be closed by Sales Capture Executives.
- Build client awareness of new Accenture offerings and services and position Accenture as partners in solving client business problems leveraging our Operations capabilities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Establish themselves as onsite trusted operations advisor to client.
- Understand the client business and challenges in details. Use that insight to identify solutions Accenture can position and engage appropriate Accenture Sales and Solutions experts to collaborate with clients on solutions and outcomes.
- Position Accenture as partner of choice for IS and/or BPS work
- Make client connections and engage in high frequency client interactions.
- Assist in positioning solutions that meets client's needs
- Help shape solution to client needs
- Develop qualified pipeline in target accounts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of client relationship management
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an outsourcing / professional services / consulting environment
- Minimum of 7 years of selling/business development experience and proven track record
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top