Business Development Senior Manager - NE Products
Level: 6 - Sr. Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations andcommunities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities andclient engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver valueprovides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. ChooseAccenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinarycareer.
People in our Sales career track drive delivery andcapability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of asolution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focusedroles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes ona dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, throughdeal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activitieslike target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals andmanage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial,trust-based relationships that create value.
- Interact directly with client leaders and buyers as aninfluencer and expert, leveraging knowledge the industry and client's businessto grow and deepen Accenture Operations volume of services across an enterpriseaccount.
- Build incremental pipeline, qualify new opportunities, capture newsales on existing assigned accounts and originate new opportunities that can beclosed by Sales Capture Executives.
- Build client awareness of new Accentureofferings and services and position Accenture as partners in solving clientbusiness problems leveraging our Operations capabilities.
- Establish themselves as onsite trusted operations advisor toclient.
- Understand the client business and challenges indetails. Use that insight to identifysolutions Accenture can position and engage appropriate Accenture Sales andSolutions experts to collaborate with clients on solutions and outcomes.
- Position Accenture as partner of choice for IS and/or BPSwork
- Make client connections and engage in high frequency clientinteractions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture hasthe following responsibilities:
- Assist in positioning solutions that meets client's needs
- Help shape solution to client needs
- Develop qualified pipeline in target accounts
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top