Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
The SUS Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager manages a global team of BCM resources that support the SUS BCM service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Disaster Recovery plan creation maintenance as required for contractual clients
- Conduct Technology Impact, availability and Continuity risk assessments of critical technology assets
- Recovery Technology solution evaluation with various infrastructure Technology domains
- Disaster Recovery Plan implementation and recovery testing internal and joint client annually for each Disaster Recovery client.
- Conducts business impact analyses for each business segment to determine critical business processes, identify justify recovery time periods and establish recovery resource requirements.
- Facilitate the maintenance of the BIA s by the business contacts and provides reports to ensure effective communication of findings and recommendations.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of the recovery solutions.
- Participates on project teams, provides templates and guidance for the documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Administers enterprise business continuity tool and provides training while conducting knowledge transfer regarding business continuity best practices. Establish and coordinate business recovery testing methodologies
- Execute exercises of internal business continuity plans to validate adequacy of plans and training of personnel who execute them.
- Prepare reports on the company business recovery readiness for management and customers.
- This includes an annual test of the off shore operations center BCP.
+ Basic qualifications
Professional Skill Requirements
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top