BPO Sales Dir - Healthcare - Northeast
- New York, NY
Market Unit: Northeast
Client Group: Health and Public Services
Who We Are:
In today's digitally disrupted market, where traditional revenue sources are becoming more elusive, sustainable growth requires a new operating model one that's anchored around the customer and driven by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences and outcomes. Accenture Operations (BPO) makes this possible through our human-machine operating model - SynOps, which synthesizes the optimal blend of people, process, and technology to help clients rewire their organizations with a new, more connected operating model-one that creates hyper relevant customer experiences, heightens collaboration among both internal groups and external partners to drive successful and sustainable growth.
Our Health & Public Service operating group is dedicated to helping health organizations, government agencies and other public service organizations deliver better social, economic and health outcomes for the people they serve. Accenture is a high impact, forward thinking and trusted partner of Payer industry leaders, helping them address government mandated industry transformations and traditional business imperatives associated with cost, quality, risk management and speed to market by delivering a range of highly differentiated, asset powered services including advice, development, and operations.
What You Will Do:
The BPO Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and or existing clients.
- Protect and grow the business.
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Manages work efforts as an individual contributor at a client or within Accenture
Must be able to travel 75%
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling & closing BPO (F&A, HR, Customer Care, and/ or Procurement) deals in the Healthcare space.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales Pursuit Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years Client Relationship and or delivery experience
- Bachelor's Degree or above
You get extra credit for:
- Experience with New Technology/Innovation Solution Selling, C-Level presentation, Pipeline management
- Prefer experience selling into Payer/Provider companies
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top