BPO Account Lead - Technology Client
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Account Leadership professionals work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. They bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
The Account Lead is responsible for bringing the latest innovation and Accenture Operations offerings to our clients, and for building a trusted client advisor relationship across the account. The Lead is positioned to understand and anticipate client needs and expectations, bringing extensive experience in account growth, profit loss, and exceptional client relationship management experience. The role is responsible for driving profitable sales growth, expanding Accenture s footprint, ensuring profitable delivery and influencing the client strategy to help drive high performance on the account.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work in partnership with Delivery to deliver the contract and exceed client and Accenture expectations for sales, revenue and profitability targets.
- Drive growth on the account by presenting Accenture Operations offerings, innovation and thought leadership to the client and pulling in deep experts when needed. Lead the account and support functions.
- Provide an environment that supports the Accenture mindset.
- Help define strategic direction to establish near term goals for the account.
- Secure referenceable client credentials that represent innovation and automation delivered
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years Account Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years Operations and or Consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in a services business
- Minimum of 5 years experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement, Digital Marketing, Hospitality Management, Supply Chain, Sales Operations, Claims Processing or Health Management
- Potential for relocation to client account location
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top