BPO Account Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Account Leadership professionals will act as Chief Executive of the Operations account, partnering with our clients to create and enable a joint innovation vision. The Account Lead brings together the right Accenture team to drive sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy through industry knowledge, innovation and thought leadership.
The Account Lead is responsible for the overall financial and strategic aspects of an Operations account. The Lead will link together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
- Owning the client relationship for Operations
- Driving strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Understanding the client's context within the industry and competitive position
- Understanding the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the account, including the innovation agenda leveraging the internal team as needed
- Ensuring differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Integrate with Accenture service lines, including the Delivery Network, in support of the overall account
- Ensuring the right talent exists on the account to deliver to client expectations within budget and creating the infrastructure to enable talent rotation and development to support the evolution of client needs and Accenture/Operations strategy
Travel can be up to 75%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management experience with overall financial responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years of operations and/or consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of team leadership experience
- Experience in Finance and Accounting
- CPA or Equivalent Qualification
- Big 4 Accounting experience
- Lead a Finance Operations or Shared Services
- Held Chief Accounting Officer roles
- Run an F&A Shared Service or similar experience
- Experience managing team/projects Globally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced consultative environment
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas
Back to top