Boolean Search Sourcer for Finding Top Talent
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Sourcing Recruiter is regionally aligned and part of the HR Shared Services Team providing top talent to Accenture's business stakeholders. Sourcing Specialists are committed to developing strong external candidate relationships with a diverse slate to ensure that Accenture s business leaders have visibility to a well rounded candidate pool.
The Sourcing Specialist's key responsibilities will be to uncover talent through creative sourcing channels.
- Creates a positive candidate experience while pre screening talent to submit to their recruiting partners.
- Assists in customizing sourcing strategies for unique niche profiles, and will provide transparent reporting on their sourcing activities. Job Description Serves as the point of contact with business stakeholders, and the entire Centralized Recruiting Resource Center CRRC . Groups within the CRRC include Fulfillment Specialist, Alumni and Employee Referral Advocates, and Internal Candidate Advocate
- Monitors the candidate activity pertaining to specific sourcing projects, and communicates activity with stakeholders and Fulfillment Specialists on a regular basis
- Identifies screening criteria and screens pre qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Provides feedback and updates on candidates to recruiters, hiring managers, agencies and or directly to candidates
- Communicates results and organizes start dates with client and candidate
- Uses recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Interacts on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
- Develops and maintains data mining approaches using advanced search techniques
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years' recruiting/Boolean search sourcing experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Taleo systems experience
- Pipeline management
- Bachelor's degree
Professional Skills Required:
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top