Our Multiparty Systems Practice is the leading-edge innovation arm of Accenture's Technology business where we are shaping the future for our clients, Accenture, and the world. We are disrupting our clients' core businesses and transforming industries to propel them into the future and create better products and services. As a passionate global group of business strategists, architects, engineers, and entrepreneurs, our team is redefining how industries collaborate, build, and thrive in the face of unprecedented change. Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2021.
A passionate leader with deep industry experience who brings technology innovation, facilitation skills, and an entrepreneur mindset to propose valuable solutions to clients. You have excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills. You are a life-long learner and energized by solving new problems and transforming how our clients think. You'll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture-strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations-as you bring your vision to life.
You'll often be:
- Helping Accenture industry executives and their clients understand how they can transform businesses and unlock value using Accenture's suite of Blockchain & Multiparty system capabilities.
- Identifying and targeting accounts across targeted industry groups which have high potential for growth.
- Driving the transformation of centralized to self-managed identity enabling new products, services, and experiences.
- Driving awareness, outreach, campaigns, pursuits, origination, and sales with a focus on the Travel, Health, Public Services, and Financial Services industries.
- Effectively partnering with internal Accenture organizations and external vendor alliances.
- Leading proposal responses, discussions with clients, and progressing priority deals through the sales stages to close and contracting.
- Shaping solutions for our most complex client engagements and early adopters; coordinating across multiple teams to evaluate the business case, formulate an approach, propose the technology solution, and assess risks.
- Increasing the firm's revenues by increasing Sales for Accenture, by working with industry players.
- Building relationships with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- A key participant in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply key technology innovations.
- Fortifying Accenture's Blockchain & Multiparty Systems practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Pioneering the use of new and emerging technologies, such as decentralized identity, confidential computing, extended reality, quantum computing, or robotics.
- Leading, mentoring, and grooming a Blockchain & Multiparty Systems team focused on Digital Identity transformation
You should have experience with some of the following:
- Experience with blockchain or distributed ledgers.
- Awareness of the commercial, retail, and social impacts of Digital Identities
- Conveying and communicating complex scenarios and solutions in a simple, logical manner that addresses varying audiences.
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how an offering and service provides value with an objective and independent point of view.
- Working through organizational change and/or expanding ecosystem relationships, developing, and delivering creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry.
- Rethinking entire industry processes to unlock trapped value.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who do we need
- Minimum 10 years' experience leveraging emerging technologies to deliver transformative value for clients.
- Minimum 1 year of Professional Blockchain Experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in selling & delivering IT services/Consulting Sales/Professional Services -- understanding how to shape, pitch, and originating new sales.
- Demonstrated experience in value creation and complex problem solving
- Strong management presence as well as excellent presentation, speaking, and communication skills
- Deep understanding of Blockchain & Multiparty Systems technology
- Rich experience in the Travel, Health, Public Services, Financial Services industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Prior Management Consulting Experience in the creation of proposals, resource planning, roadmaps
- Experience in services sales, in a matrix organization is desirable
- Prior Business Technology background and or strong interest in emerging technologies and how they impact the business
- Excellent Team Management and people development skills
- Comfortable with remote management
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
- Experience in identity models (centralized, federated, decentralized) and capabilities
- Awareness of the global regulations impacting identities (e.g. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee