BigFix Imaging / VDI Administrator
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
The BigFix Imaging / VDI Administrator will work from the Accenture client location and interact with customer daily. This professional will serve as subject matter expert for BigFix tool for image management, Virtual Desktops (VDI), and in general for Desktop Management
and will be on-call on a rotational basis for critical issues. Will also serve as an escalation point of contact for off-shore delivery team.
- Strong knowledge IBM BigFix, previously IBM Endpoint Manager (IEM)
- Managing the tool administration of IBM BigFix
- Integrating IBM BigFix into other products (representational state transfer (REST)Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
- Hands on experience on Big Fix administration, OS Security patching, Fix let/baseline/Task execution, installation and configuration of agents/relays
- Core VMware technology skills including experience with VMware v6.x, vCenter, Application Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization (VMware Horizon/View/ThinApp)
- An In-Depth understanding of Application Packaging (ThinApp and Cloud Volumes)
- Experience Designing, Deploying, Configuring and Managing VMware-based systems for high-availability and efficiency, including vCenter, vSphere, ESXi v6.x and Horizon View VDI
- Installing, Configuring and Managing Thin, Zero, and Full Clients
- Experience in power shell scripting
- Manage Desktop (software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution
- Provide standard and approved software support and the remote management of Desktop Devices
- Image management for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Troubleshooting experience for desktop related issues
- Implementing and administering VDI solutions
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in BigFix
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in VDI Desktop Management
- Experience with managing VDI environment for enterprise organizations
- Certification in IBM Big Fix - Bonus
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top