Who we are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company and a leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. Our longstanding involvement with cloud technology (we have 34,000 completed cloud projects under our belt) was emphasized recently when we consolidated our multiple cloud teams into a single business practice called Accenture Cloud First. The organization is backed by a $3 billion investment over three years.
As part of our Data & AI group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
The Amazon AWS Technical Architect is responsible for delivering Data On Cloud projects for Amazon AWS based deals. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for developing and delivering AWS cloud solutions to meet today's high demand in areas such as AIML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless, etc. The Amazon AWS Technical Architect is responsible for delivering Cloud based Big Data and Analytical Solutions to our clients. Responsibilities include evangelizing data on cloud solutions with customers, leading Business and IT stakeholders through designing a robust, secure and optimized AWS architectures and ability to be hands-on delivering the target solution. This role will work with customers and leading internal data engineers in delivering big data solutions on cloud. Using Amazon AWS public cloud technologies, our Technical Architect professionals implement state of the art, scalable, high performance Data On Cloud solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and emerging digital applications.
Read more of the job description
What you need
- Minimum of 5 years of Consulting or client service delivery experience on Amazon AWS (AWS)- Minimum of 10 years of experience in big data, database and data warehouse architecture and delivery
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using AWS services: VPC/SG, EC2, S3, AutoScaling, CloudFormation, LakeFormation, DMS, Kinesis, Kafka, Nifi, CDC processing Redshift, Snowflake, RDS, Aurora, Neptune, DynamoDB, Cloudtrail, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda, Spark,Glue, Sage Maker, AI/ML, API GW, etc.
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, GoldenGate, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent amount of work experience (12 years), or Associate's Degree with six years of work experience.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
Bonus points if you have
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect - Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified AWS Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- Certified AWS AI/ML Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an AWS platform. Multi-cloud experience a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on AWS
- Strong in Java, C##, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting
- Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage, Data Catalog etc.
- Multi-cloud experience a plus - Azure, AWS, Google
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado. As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Who we are