AWS Big Data Consultant
Organization: Digital Growth Platform - Digital Analytics Consulting
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Position: AWS Big Data Consultant
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You'll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
YOUR ROLE: AWS Big Data Consultant
AWS Big Data Consultants will be responsible for modernization of enterprise data solutions on AWS cloud integrating native AWS services and 3rd party data technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale delivery, solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on AWS is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of AWS and 3rd party technologies for deploying on AWS cloud.
- As a AWS Big Data Consultant, work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Create detailed target state technical, security, data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernization value proposition
- Build, test and deploy solutions using cloud data services
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months of building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake etc.
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS/3rd party services
- Minimum 6 months of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AWS cloud
- Hands-on AWS experience with a minimum of 1 year of solution design, build and implemented at production scale
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AWS using AWS native services or with 3rd parties such as Talend, Informatica
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AWS cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- Minimum 6 months of experience in designing and optimizing data models on AWS cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS
- Minimum 6 months of experience integrating AWS or 3rd party KMS, HSM with AWS data services for building secure data solutions
- Minimum 6 months of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AWS
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing metadata management on AWS
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AWS
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Analytics practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top