AV Collaboration Architect (Entry Level)
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: AV Collaboration Architect (Entry Level)
Location: Chicago, IL
Accenture s Network Delivery Architecture Video Architecture team is a dedicated group of Accenture professionals that focus on the videoconferencing, infrastructure and endpoints. The team provides high quality, consistent and seamless support of the end to end videoconferencing and other collaboration service including configuration, implementation, security, troubleshooting and engineering of infrastructure.
The AV Collaboration architect will be responsible for assisting in the testing, evaluation and design of A V and collaboration solution architectures, conducting the analysis of alternative architectures, creating architectural standards, defining processes to ensure conformance to standards, instituting solution testing criteria, defining a solution s cost of ownership, and promoting a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures. This role will focus on professional testing and will be responsible for the development, planning, execution, reporting, and communication of testing within NDA.
The A V Collaboration Architect within the Network Delivery Architecture team will serve in the following primary capacities
- Technical Architect Provide technical recommendations for Accenture s network and security infrastructure
- Drive detailed technology designs, budgets bill of materials for new facilities and or facility expansions
- Drive detailed designs, and technology migration strategies integration plans for solutions to be implemented
- Evaluate vendors options provide recommendations
- Provide inputs content to the IM S Technology Architecture Roadmaps Develop enhance Accenture s network architecture configuration standards
- Undertake technology evaluations and present results and recommendations to Senior Management
- Serve as a point of contact for non-operational questions by other teams within the respective Accenture Client Delivery, Network Operations Services, and Data Centre Operations Services organizations.
- Continue to increase skills through projects, self-study, and training opportunities Provide Network
- Architecture SME services to external clients deals as opportunities arise
- Work with stakeholder to maintain a roadmap of lab technologies in line with developing standards to ensure proper refresh schedule and appropriate budgeting to support the lab goals
- Project Leadership As required serve as a technical resource for projects and engagements requiring specified SME skill sets
- Assist in the development of required project work plans
- Assist in the gathering of project and or engagement requirements
- Research appropriate technology and product offerings
- Provide technical evaluation of identified product offerings
- Provide input into infrastructure solution recommendation
- Assist with configuration and implementation of pilot deployments
- Assist other IM S organizations with cost estimates for project and engagement solutions, as required
- Operational Support Participate in tier 4 escalation support for infrastructure solutions within scope of IMS Network Delivery Architecture
- Provide updates to senior leadership on large scale infrastructure problems
- Engage vendors in problem resolution as appropriate
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top