Asset Management MC Senior Manager - NE
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client and Market career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a Senior Manager in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
- Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives
- Decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
- Managing large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Supporting and initiating business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top