Asset Management MC Manager - NE
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client and Market career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a Manager in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating a broad understanding of industry concepts and disciplines to identify gaps and opportunities for driving efficiencies
- Assessing risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for clients
- Managing small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Using considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Managing analysis data quality reporting and recommendations
- Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Supporting business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top