Asset Management MC Consultant - NE
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Client and Market career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a Consultant in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting project teams to deliver valuable insights, and design and implement business change across Asset Management projects in Capital Markets
- Participating in workshops with key client stakeholders to document process/data flows and associated technology applications
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
- Understanding the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Supporting business development initiatives, including client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by participating in initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top