Artificial Intelligence Technology Specialist - Multiple Locations across the U.S.
At Accenture, the North American (NA) Artificial Intelligence Technology group is responsible for client AI technology project sales and delivery support to grow and scale Accenture's AI technology services business within NA. By partnering with Accenture Technology Labs, Emerging Technology, Applied Intelligence, Operating Groups, Liquid Studios and the AI technology industry ecosystem, this group provides expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging AI technologies with our clients.
The Artificial Intelligence domain aims to exploit advances in cognitive modelling, natural language processing, computer vision, speech processing, machine learning, ontologies and other AI areas to offer differentiated assets and delivery solutions to our clients.
More specifically, Artificial Intelligence aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, act and learn. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing, sensor processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing, knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines, expert systems), while learning from the experience (machine learning, deep learning). When combined, these technologies can lead to various capabilities, including conversational AI applications, intelligent Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, video analytics, unique Identity/biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring solutions, intelligent search etc. See www.accenture.com/aitechnology for more info.
Your primary role will be to work with our clients in NA to shape and deliver AI solutions at scale. As a natural secondary role, you will collaborate with other areas of Accenture to develop innovative concepts and assets that will be used as sales and delivery differentiators by our client account teams.
- For your primary role, you will support the sales, shaping, development and deployment of our AI solutions with specific focus on modern architectures, in collaboration with client account teams. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your AI technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. As a Consultant, your activities will include sales opportunity support, prototyping/POC efforts and client project delivery efforts (including integration of applications and technology solutions).
- For your secondary role, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall AI technology assets, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or
- Associate's degree with minimum of 6 years relevant work experience or
- Minimum of 12 years relevant work experience
- Travel - must be able to travel fulltime as roles can require 100% travel (M-TH)
- Technology Architecture - minimum of 2 years hands-on architecture and development experience
- AI Technology - minimum of 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas
- Machine/Deep Learning - machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks.
- Language - Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification.
- Vision - computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition.
- Sound - audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection.
- AI solutions - conversational AI agents, intelligent Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations.
- English language required (additional European language is a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of senior level and technical audience
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to drive independent work
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Github or similar project work - contribute to developer community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We encourage and you will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top