Artificial Intelligence Sr Manager--Midwest
Join Accenture Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues. As a Consulting practitioner, you'll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Within Resources Artificial Intelligence team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments .
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 7 years hands on machine learning experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least one of the following AI frameworks: Google, AWS or MicroSoft
- Minimum 5 years experience using data science
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Experience using hands on machine learning to solve Resources industry specific problems
- Experience selling and delivering AI Solutions
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Energy, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top