Artificial Intelligence Senior Technical Architect
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Artificial Intelligence resources at the Senior Manager (Solution Architect) will be responsible for providing solution blueprints to develop ' intelligent' applications to meet today's growing demand on AI. Using both private and public cloud technologies, our consulting professionals implement scalable, high performance cognitive solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications. Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify opportunities. Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, "as is" and "to be" scenarios. Architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements. Assess the full technology stack of services required including app development, network, compute, storage, management and automation. Identify cloud ecosystem components across a variety of vendors that align with business objectives and meet technical design requirements. Compare and contrast alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements. Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work. Deliver written or oral status reports regularly. Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients. Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators. Work hands on to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
You will participate in the development of our AI solutions and future state products and offerings, leveraging and expanding your expertise and skills in this domain and contributing to the growth of Accenture's AI business.
You will work closely with our client account teams to position Accenture as the leading AI solution provider in the market. You will support our business development by providing your AI technical knowledge and work our AI business lead and advise clients on the best AI solution. You usually collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of experts from our strategy, system engineering and change management practice.
As the AI Senior Technical Architect, you will work closely with the client teams to define and architect the solution for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the client's expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients.
- Assist in multiple development projects providing guidance and leadership
- Create and maintain Accenture reference architecture and solution assets
- Develop Accenture AI practice "Point of View"
- Bot/Virtual Agent architecture, solutioning and development
- Create and maintain client reference architecture and solution assets as well as code libraries
- Provide strong leadership, collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of developers and designers
- Drive innovation and adoption of new technologies and solutions both within Accenture and on behalf of our clients
- Assist with AI team skills, training and team building efforts
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience
- Experience in solutioning for Artificial Intelligence use cases, plus web application development & systems integration experience e.g. REST/SOAP
- Prior solutioning experience with No SQL databases, data streaming and integrating unstructured data
Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies:
- Machine/Deep Learning - machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network
- Language - Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision - computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Sound - audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection
- AI solutions - Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google API.AI, Facebook Wit.AI, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Experience in working at major Technology Consulting firms, AI Technology firms
- Web UI and dashboard design experience
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends
- Prior experience with Robotic Process Automation is a plus
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to travel extensively
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top